GetResponse VS iContact: Which is better email marketing solution?

GetResponse VS iContact

Email marketing has taken the world by storm these days. If you're a marketer, there just isn't a way for you to not accept that without E-mail Marketing, you're pretty much nowhere.

Infact a lot of industry leaders including Derek Halphern, Neil Patel, Jeff Bullas and who not, argue that you should start building your list even before you've put your first post live, yeah that's how important their subscribers list is to them, so I'm guessing, it's worth something, right?

So today, I took to write this piece to clear up your doubts, and make it easier for you to go with any one of the Email marketing tools, and I'll be comparing GetResponse and iContact for that. These two are industry leaders as far as e-mail marketing is concerned no doubt, and that's why I believe it's only fair for me to give you an honest comparison, which I'm writing after my 28 days with both the platforms.

Read more �

Post a Comment

0 Comments